Solid Timber, Post War Beauty
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly positioned on a 607m2 block, close to public transport this solid timber home has abundant charm, polished hardwood timber floors and stunning decorative cornicing.
- Original casement windows
- Hardwood timber floors
- Large 607m2 block, level and clear of main sewer and storm water
- Three spacious bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Centrally located kitchen with great storage options
- Large air-conditioned living and dining room
- Family bathroom
- 2nd toilet
- Large laundry set down from the kitchen with electric hot water system
- Vehicle access to back yard
- Water tank
- NBN ready
- Freshly painted inside and out
89 St Vincents Road encompasses all the best inclusions of a quality first home or solid investment.
About the area:
Walking distance to Virginia train station, bus 306 direct to Brisbane city.
Local schools Virginia State School, Earnshaw College, St Pius School, Nudgee College, Australian Catholic University.
Recreational - Virginia golf course, foot golf, cycle way access, Nudgee Beach, great shopping and caf precinct.
15 minutes to airport and 20 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
Please contact Renee Rennie for further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.