Enchanting House that you can call Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
A property that is sure to warm your soul, 49 Railway Parade is private, light filled, and elegant. It is quite simply an outstanding post war home set on a large 668m2 block on a quiet street and just minutes from the Banyo hub, train station, restaurants, cafes, and many major facilities.
This stunning home exudes rustic charm providing sophisticated, yet relaxed living. Side, front, and back entertaining spaces make this home the perfect indoor/outdoor entertainer. Fully fenced, it's great for relaxing with friends or even just enjoying a drink, watching, and listening to the rainbow lorikeets.
- 3 large bedrooms, 1 with built-in robe
- Separate living room
- 1 study / multi-purpose room
- Air conditioning in most spaces
- Large eat in kitchen that flows to the outdoor side verandah
- 9 solar panels a great energy saver
- Original casement windows
- Crimsafe window and door security
- Freshly painted inside
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Raised vegetable gardens, lovely lawns with room for a pool
- Fully fenced plus side gates
- Double lock up garage plus additional room to park vehicle/caravan/trailer
- Plenty of storage / workshop space under the house
- NBN connection
Neat as a pin this home is a must to inspect. It is immaculate and extremely well maintained. It is a haven for those who like to come home, relax, and thoroughly enjoy living in a home that exudes charm, comfort, and convenience.
Banyo is becoming the next boom suburb. A village atmosphere combined with stunning new eateries, two local golf courses, clothing and gift shops, and a local library. There is easy access to the Gateway, Airport, and a choice of excellent schools; Why wouldn't you love living in Banyo!
Call Renee now for further information or to book your private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.