Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large Family Home with Stunning Pool and Dual Living Option
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned in popular Banyo, this lovely home offers a brilliantly versatile floor plan to accommodate a large family with the option of dual living, a teenage retreat or even a tranquil space for mum and dad.
Upstairs the home offers open plan living, sunroom, dining and kitchen, three generous bedrooms and the family bathroom with separate toilet.
Downstairs is a stunning haven which can be completely separated from upstairs. Beautiful brand new kitchen, two living spaces, two bedrooms, lovely new bathroom and functional laundry.
As summer approaches, you will adore the back entertaining area overlooking the glittering in-ground pool.
* Three generous bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Spacious open plan living room and adjoining sunroom overlooking the front of the property
* Light filled dining room and spacious kitchen
* Timber floors in living and all bedrooms
* Family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
* Stunning new kitchen with great storage and plumbed fridge space
* Two spacious living rooms
* Two generous bedrooms both with built in robes
* Modern new bathroom
* Internal laundry space
External and Additional Features
* Undercover entertaining area overlooking the in-ground salt water pool, perfect for entertaining friends and family
* Secure two car garage at the rear of the property with additional space to store a caravan or trailer
* BBQ area with sink
* Two water tanks
* Neutral colour scheme throughout
* Internal stairs
* NBN connection
* and plenty more additional features that make this home a true stand out property
Rates: $365.00 per quarter
This location offers extreme convenience, positioning you only a short walk to the train station, an excellent choice of schools, the Australian Catholic Uni, lovely parks, walking and bike tracks, close to Brisbane Airport and all of Banyo's well know eateries plus the large new Woolworths supermarket.
Homes like this with such versatility are seldom offered to the market, making this home one to inspect to truly appreciate what is on offer.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
603m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.