Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Post War Home Makes a Smart Buying Opportunity in Aspley
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
It would be hard to find a more attractive option to get started in a freestanding home than this well presented post war residence. Solid and well maintained throughout, it is immediately inviting and offers an excellent first home or investment on an elevated 607sqm allotment. A convenient location that is just 12km from the CBD and strolling distance to sought after schools, Westfield Chermside and Geebung train station.
- A private North Facing rear patio and bar that overlooks the manicured back garden
- Renovated and presented in good solid condition and ready to live in straight away
- Spacious, low maintenance landholding with an expansive rear and front yard - back yard is fully fenced
- Generous light filled living and dining space with polished hardwood flooring
- Welcoming entrance / sunroom
- Single lock-up garage and storage under house plus additional driveway parking spaces
- Two double bedrooms with built-in robes and air conditioning in the main
- Beautifully presented kitchen and full bathroom plus two toilets
- Separate laundry/storage room
- NBN connected with fibre to the house
- School catchments : St Dympna's Primary School, Zillmere State School Prep to Year 6, Aspley State High School Year 7-12
All serious offers will be considered!
Please contact Renee for additional information or to book your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.